Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 8 Game 9

Off to Cincinnati! I grew up loving the Big Red Machine! Johnny Bench, Pete Rose..those were the days!

Jim and Matt would join us for our last game in Ohio. We said good bye to the rest of the Dottavio Clan, Debbie, Jamie, and Sarah...and the dog that kept barking at me until I would hold it in the morning!












Thanks for putting up Nolan and I for two nights and eating all your food!















Our Seats were so high we didnt have to look up to see the score board!











But if was still a blast to watch my favorite team from my youth!










Nolan ate his hot dog, and we watched fireworks for like 40 minutes it seemed! We said good bye and hit the road for about 2 1/2 hours as we headed off into the night, getting a head start on our trip to St Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment